|By registering and/or using the Busy Bee Academy, Inc. site you agree (for yourself and on Your company’s behalf) to the following rules and regulations without limitation or qualification (the “Agreement”).Busy Bee Academy may at any time revise this Agreement. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit to review the current Agreement. Your continued use of the Busy Bee Academy Site shall indicate your acceptance of the Agreement as amended. This Agreement was last revised July 23, 2012.
1. Use of the Busy Bee Academy Portal
This Agreement provides you with a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Busy Bee Academy site, conditioned on Your continued compliance with his Agreement.
You agree not to copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, translate, distribute, transmit, reverse engineer, frame, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Busy Bee Academy site(including any prices or service descriptions). Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Busy Bee Academy Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
You hereby undertake and agree:
2. Use of the Busy Bee Academy Site
You understand that some information offered through the Busy Bee Academy Site is offered by third parties that operate services independently from Busy Bee Academy. You assume total responsibility and risk for Your use of services and the information about them offered through Busy Bee Academy.
3. Change of information and Busy Bee Academy Portal
Information in this web site and the web site itself may be changed and updated without prior notice.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
All textual, graphical and other content created by or for Busy Bee Academy and appearing on this web site is the property of Busy Bee Academy, Inc., 390 Fairfield Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004. Republication or citation of any content generated by the Busy Bee Academy site without Busy Bee Academy’s written consent is expressly prohibited. This web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
5. Hyperlinked web sites
Busy Bee Academy makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding any other web sites, which You may access through this web site. Third party web sites are independent from Busy Bee Academy has no control over the content of such web sites, nor does Busy Bee Academy have any control over the collection of personal information by third party web sites. In addition, a link to a non-Busy Bee Academy web site does not mean that Busy Bee Academy endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site.
6. Received Comments or Suggestions
Any comments or suggestions sent to Busy Bee Academy become the property of Busy Bee Academy and may be used without limitation.
7. Exclusion of Warranties/Limitation of Liability/Indemnification
THE BUSY BEE ACADEMY SITE IS PROVIDED BY BUSY BEE ACADEMY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAIABLE” BASIS. BUSY BEE ACADEMY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE BUSY BEE ACADEMY SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THE BUSY BEE ACADEMY SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE BUSY BEE ACADEMY SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BUSY BEE ACADEMY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Your Security & Privacy
I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SITE USERS
- Busy Bee Academy may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of visitors to the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Busy Bee or the Site via e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, and contest entries (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information regarding page views.
- When a visitor performs a search within the Site, Busy Bee may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed. Busy Bee may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the visitor and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Busy Bee may place Internet “cookies” on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the visitor’s name, password, user-name, screen preferences, the pages of a site viewed by the visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the visitor. When the visitor revisits the Site, Busy Bee may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor’s experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available; however, this may impair certain features of the Site.
II. USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Busy Bee may use personally identifiable information in a number of ways, such as:
- To communicate with you about your account, or to communicate information about the Site.
- To build higher-quality, more useful services, such as by analyzing usage trends, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Site.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Site (such as account maintenance and record-keeping), troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, and to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To inform you about services related to Busy Bee. You will have the option of opting out of further communications of this type by sending an email to: email@example.com (Please refer to Section VII below.)
III. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Busy Bee may disclose personally identifiable information about you to Third Parties as follows:
- With your consent.
- To facilitate a transaction or communication with a Third Party that you have initiated.
- To Busy Bee’s agents and advisors (such as our accountants or attorneys). We only disclose the personal information necessary for them to provide their services to you or to us, and only under strict confidentiality restrictions.
- As Busy Bee believes necessary to: (a) comply with law (including court and government orders, and civil subpoenas); (b) enforce or apply Busy Bee’s Terms and Conditions and Rules and Regulations and other agreements; or (c) protect the rights, property, or safety of Busy Bee, our users, or others.
- If you partake (or we reasonably suspect that you are partaking) in any illegal or potentially illegal activity. We may disclose personal information even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order, to the extent we feel is necessary to inform and cooperate with law enforcement agencies or other appropriate authorities.
- In aggregated form, i.e., information about multiple users collectively without identifying any individual user, such as the total number of visitors to the Site in a given week.
- In connection with a transfer, reorganization or otherwise, to a successor-in-interest to Busy Bee’s organization or its other material assets.
IV. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN
To the extent that Busy Bee is able to determine the age of users by their submissions to, or communications with, the Site, Busy Bee will not knowingly (a) collect or post information from individuals under eighteen years of age (“Children” or “Child”) without their parent’s or guardian’s consent, or (b) provide any personally identifying information collected from Children, regardless of its source, to any Third Party for any purpose whatsoever.
V. SECURITY MEASURES
Busy Bee uses advanced technology to ensure security on all data transmitted via the Site. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to transmit all data between browsers and our web server where applicable. In order to use the Site, users must be running an SSL-capable browser such as MS Internet Explorer 4.0 (or later version) or Netscape Navigator 4.0 (or a later version).
VI. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
VII. OPT-OUT RIGHT
Visitors may opt-out of having their personal information collected by Busy Bee, used by Busy Bee for secondary purposes, or used by Busy Bee to send promotional correspondence to the visitor, by contacting Busy Bee via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail at the address below. To the extent you choose to continue using the Site, however, we may use your personal information as may be reasonably necessary in connection with such use.
VIII. BUSY BEE ‘S RIGHT TO CONTACT VISITOR
IX. ACCESS TO AND ABILITY TO CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone (during our regular business hours), Busy Bee will provide to visitors a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Busy Bee regarding the visitor. Visitors may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that Busy Bee has collected through the Site or may cause their personal record to be removed from Busy Bee’s database by contacting Busy Bee via postal mail, e-mail, or the telephone number indicated below.
X. CONTACT INFORMATION
|Mailing address:Busy Bee Academy, Inc.
390 Fairfield Road
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Attn: Debra LaSala, Parent Coordinator